In the property at exclusive disposal:
Tables and benches: Villa in the hills on 3 hectares of private land. In the large surrounding garden, terrace.
Swimming pool: The pool is in a park below the Country House with its beautiful scenery, which is accessed by a suggestive stairway or a side road. Round pool with an area of 78 sq , h m 1.20 / 1.30. There are chairs, sunbeds, tables, parasols, shower and a lovely lake with aquatic plants.
Internet access: wireless hotspot
Itineraries/Tourist information: Brochures, informative books, maps, food and wine guides and various concerning our territory, are present inside the house.
Parking: Inside the property
Barbecue: 1 barbecue in the garden and 1 barbecue on the terrace
Pets: on request, guest free
Walking: Inside and outside our property. The scenery is lovely
Payment: Cash or bank transfer, 30% upon booking
Riding with school nearby.
Ski: Sarnano at Sassotetto, about 35 km away.
Walking: Hiking on foot or by mountain bike through different naturalistic and historic trails.
Sea: The more nearby beach is Porto San Giorgio, about 35 km away. Is possible to try different water sports and rent boats.
Shopping: Local Shoe Stores and factory outlets offer quality articles at very convenient prices: Della Valle, Prada, Cesare Paciotti, Nero Giardini, etc.
Food and Wine: we propose restaurants, farms, wineries, producers of the zone where everything is absolutely genuine and quality ‘. Throughout the year you can taste the typical products in the festivals organized within the surrounding area ,a real adventure through taste and memory.
The National Park of Sibillini Mountains:
The territory of the National Park of Monti Sibillini is located in an eponymous mountain range whose highest park is M. Vettore (2476 m.) representing the maximum elevation of the Apennines in both Umbria and Le Marche. The foothills of the mountains abound with medieval villages,Romanesque churches, castles and abbeys all harmoniously integrated into this cultural and picturesque rural landscape. The charm and magic of these mountains also arises from its legends, including that of the mythical Sibyl after whom the entire mountain range is named.
All the information in the official website: http://www.sibillini.net/
Bike and Tour:
The Bici Club Sibillini Amandola in collaboration with the Municipality of Amandola has promoted the development of a paths in GPS that allows the discovery of our territories in MTB. Trough the app ViewRanger, downloaded to your phone from Google Store and App Store, you can view detailed information on the tracks ahead in MTB, information on places of art, landscape history that will be crossed, the times and the levels of difficulty, all absolutely free. As possible to rent bikes.
Internet site: http://www.mtbclubsibillini.it/percorsi.html
How to proceed:
– search and download free ‘ViewRanger GPS’ on Play Store or APP STORE
– consent the GPS location services
– you can create your account immediately or go the search window of the routes on the map
– click the search icon (icon lens), click on the left side of the string writing and select ‘People’; look for profile Bike Club typing ‘Bici Club Sibillini’
– routes will be displayed in the window with all the paths mapped and accessible
– by clicking on the course of interest will display the card and you can decide whether to download if to start the GPS navigation
– in the navigation window by clicking compass on the map it will centre on your current location and you can start to follow the path
– to download the base map and navigate in the offline mode:
– click on Options and chose the maps online
– select Open Street Map (MapQuest, salvageable)
– click on the map again on options and Create a saved map
– select the boxes that interest you and click download
– save with the name own map